Wednesday 1 April 2009

Leapsa

Printscreen la desktop(mai sus)
Drinks:
  • Coffee: Yesss please!!
  • Wine: dulce
  • Beer: Heineken
  • Hard Liqour: tequila, martini
  • Soda: don't like it so much
  • Tea: fruit tea
Food:
  • Meals: pasta
  • Desert: Ice cream forever :))
Cinema:
  • Actors: Keanu Reeves, Jensen Ackles, Bruce Willis
  • Movies: too hard, and toooooo many
On the Map:
  • Mountain or seaside: seaside
  • Where I would like to go: Australia and Japan
Art:
  • Poet: Arghezi
  • Book: Adam and Eve, Mircea Eliade
  • Painter: Leonardo DaVinci
  • Music: no genres, only music
  • Aphorisms: The time I kill is killing me (Mason Cooley)
Technology:
  • Games:not a big game player
  • Websites: a lot
  • Softs that make my life: Microsoft Office makes my life easier
  • What interests me the most at a computer: performance
  • What do I expect from a mobile phone: to work
Know yourself:
  • Girl names: come on!!
  • Boy names: you're crazy!!! parca e oracol :)))
  • Sports: tennis, snooker and swimming
  • Colours: don't have a favourite one
  • Flowers: all spring flowers
  • Metal: never crossed my mind
  • The ideal family: the one filled with love
  • Animals: I love dogs
  • Car: Mustang
  • What makes me angry: stupidity and arrogance
  • What makes my day: depends on my state of mind
  • I don't leave my house without: money, keys and my phone
  • Meet the golden fish and make a wish: to have the chance to see all the places I want to see
Un exercitiu frumos...dar si luuuung...Leapsa la Simona, Mihai si oricui mai citeste!Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Domnisoara Andreea da' numai Office-ul ??!!?? sau a fost doar o pacaleala :P ..

    ReplyDelete

Translate

www.qdomenii.com